Recent Updates

09/26/2007 : I've started putting up the Quran Scriptures for the translations. Check it out!

09/25/2007: Im working on getting a Lecture Bayaan section for this site with a lot of lectures and bayaans from well known Maulanas' and Imaams'.

09/Sep/2007 : Added search tools from searchtruth.com on the right menu. You can search for quran and hadith references. Simply put in the keyword and it will pull up all the articles containing your search keywords.

22/Aug/2007: I've started a practice where I highlight the Quranic Refereces in 'RED' and Hadith References in 'BLUE' and other references in 'ORANGE'. Just in case you don't have time to read complete passages as i do.

Added Masnoon Dua/Daily Dua's dropdown menu to the right
Added Quran Surah Translation with Surah Numbers in the top right dropdown.

If you would like further clarification about certain topics simply leave a comment on the articles or surah. I will try my best to get it answered for you or may suggest some places where your questions/doubts could be answered.

Please do not shoot the messenger. I do this because i enjoy KNOWLEDGE

No comments: